How You Can Help
Care Packages for the Troops
- Donate items that we can include in the boxes. Download a list of items here.
- Donate funds so we can buy items and pay for postage for each box, currently almost $20 per box.
- Collect items for our care packages from your place of work. We can provide boxes and lists of the items that we will send.
- You or your group can write cards and letters that we will include in our boxes.
- Hold a care package event at your organization that we can help you organize and be onsite to help at the event. Your volunteers will bring items from the list and we will mail the boxes to the troops.
- Knit warm winter scarves for our troops. The following links will provide instructions for making cooling scarves, knit helmet liners, and knit or crochet scarves.
- Volunteer at one of our holiday packing events.
Our Veteran Program
- Our program is based on giving the veterans Target cards ($25 or $50 denominations preferably.) These will allow the veterans to shop for the things they need, including food. You can donate the cards themselves, or the money for us to buy the cards. It is all so appreciated!
- New gifts of toys, warm clothing and non perishable food items are also wonderful.
Questions about ways to help? About arranging a pickup or drop off of your donated items? Or about setting up or helping at a packing event? Please contact us at email@example.com.